DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 One of my favorites and most difficult to film places

Nicely done. Had the feeling of you looking around for parts of it, too. Always amazed at how smooth your flying is.

You sold your Mini 3? What's your current recommendation for a video and photography drone? The 3? Do you use the obstacle avoidance features when you make these videos?

Reactions: alex_markov
Nicely done. Had the feeling of you looking around for parts of it, too. Always amazed at how smooth your flying is.

You sold your Mini 3? What's your current recommendation for a video and photography drone? The 3? Do you use the obstacle avoidance features when you make these videos?
Mini 3 is inferior to M3 by a huge margin and that's why it goes on sales (I almost never fly near people!) - M3 is a beast in all respects - camera, flying ... so if it's only one it should be M3 - Avata is a fun toy giving you the confidence to go in tight spots - but is only an addition to M3 as the camera is Very far from it, especially in poor light. But it's a great addition as it allows people like me - not good at acro mode flying ;) to enjoy those places

Reactions: Geofff
I have an Air 2s, but am tempted by the additional features of the M3, especially obstacle avoidance and wind resistance. If only the price were a bit lower...
There are rumors of a cheaper M3 coming soon - but M3 for me was a game changer in all respects - flight time, signal, camera...
I almost always fly in S mode with sensors off - I find them bad for flights and do not use them, but they can be of help in some automatic scenarios ;)

Reactions: TrabSeyn
Beautiful footage! You seem very sure of yourself with your flight paths :) Hope I can get there someday.
Not really, I was tempted Very much to go thru the cave roof but was afraid of losing signal and the drone.
And on top of it it was very windy so Avata was shaking like a dancing horse ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78