DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One of our most epic years! 2019 Rewind Video. Flew my Mavic 2 Pro in many amazing locations!

mysticgnarwhal

Reactions

Hey all! I put together a 2019 recap video [like a lot of other people :)] -- but I think it's my best edit yet!

While these aren't all drone clips, I got some amazing shots on my Mavic 2 Pro from Hawaii, Utah, LA, and Nashville...unfortunately, I didn't even take my drone to New York City since it's basically an entire no fly zone.

Either way let me know what you think! If you do I'd really appreciate it if you'd hit that SUBSCRIBE button and maybe drop a like.

Thanks for watching!

Beautifully done - hooked me at the beginning and I finished the ride. Handsome couple and what a privilege for me to have shared your memories. Thanks mate and all the best for your future adventures (please share) from Downunder South Australia.

Beautifully done - hooked me at the beginning and I finished the ride. Handsome couple and what a privilege for me to have shared your memories. Thanks mate and all the best for your future adventures (please share) from Downunder South Australia.
Thanks so much I really appreciate that! I've posted a few videos on here and they've been pretty well received :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan