DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One of the battery cells in mavic pro showing high deviation. Any idea

Reactions
f82d27eb019f9a855454f29719968a5c.jpg

Cant read you picture, what is the voltage deviation. if it is more the 0.1v, then, it is out of specs. how many charges on the battery. DJI will suggest to do a partial discharge and complete recharge to see if it will come up to spec, also, when it reaches 100% charged, leave it on the charger for another hour, then check it. if it still is not up to specs and it is less the 6 months old, it is still under warranty, return it. Don't use it if it doesn't come up to specs.

Cant read you picture, what is the voltage deviation. if it is more the 0.1v, then, it is out of specs. how many charges on the battery. DJI will suggest to do a partial discharge and complete recharge to see if it will come up to spec, also, when it reaches 100% charged, leave it on the charger for another hour, then check it. if it still is not up to specs and it is less the 6 months old, it is still under warranty, return it. Don't use it if it doesn't come up to specs.

Thanks for the reply I did exactly that I took them all down to very little charge recharged all the batteries all three of them and flew and checked the discrepancy and that seem to be fine I’ll keep an eye on it thanks again[emoji4]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan