DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Only half decent photo I took all weekend

Porky

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Last weekend was a total wash out for me, longest I was in the air was 12 minutes? rain showers every time I tried to fly.??

One half decent photo I manage to take before the heavens opened yet again.... think I need an umbrella for my drone??

E6CAAB2F-0E91-4B9A-A486-7EE38FB197BF.jpeg

Nice houses, Lovely neighbourhood surrounding!
If only im able to live in one of these... :)

Reactions: Porky

Oh thank you dear boy??

The British summer in all its glory! :p

It was like that all weekend, it was weird, I could hear the rain before I felt it, quickly hit the RTH, it was the quickest I’ve ever landed my drone?? covered myself and drone while I packed it away.
Very lucky ??

Nice houses, Lovely neighbourhood surrounding!
If only im able to live in one of these... :)

I’ll look around to see what’s for sale for ya? I live about about 400yds to the right of the photo, right on the edge of town?

Reactions: Air_Joe
Completely unrelated and miles off topic; but would you be kind enough to explain to me the British obsession with "...sex". Wessex, Essex, Sussex....

Last weekend was a total wash out for me, longest I was in the air was 12 minutes? rain showers every time I tried to fly.??

One half decent photo I manage to take before the heavens opened yet again.... think I need an umbrella for my drone??

View attachment 73795
I think this is superior to the one of this subject where the wall below the houses was reflected.
Very nice!

Completely unrelated and miles off topic; but would you be kind enough to explain to me the British obsession with "...sex". Wessex, Essex, Sussex....

Have a look at this, should explain it for you?

I think this is superior to the one of this subject where the wall below the houses was reflected.
Very nice!

Thought you’d like it better??, but that photo so such a rush job because of the rain. I was just getting the drone in the right position then it started raining, couple of very quick photos then hit RTH.

Never mind, I still enjoyed my 12 minutes of flying time....??

Reactions: Thomas B
Nice shot! Very ominous feeling! Glad you got a little flying in before those clouds let loose. I got maybe 10 minutes in over the long holiday weekend here too. So rainy!

Here's what I came away with just running down to the local park during a break in the storm:

This one at least has some interesting shapes in it.

Hope everyone gets some better flying weather soon. This soggy spring doesn't ever seem to want to let up.

Nice photos ISBW? all the rain we had here came from your neck of the woods??

At present our rainfall totals for this year are very low, that’s for the east coast of England but it always rains bank holiday weekends for some reason, typical British weather????

all the rain we had here came from your neck of the woods??

Sorry we sent it over to ruin your weekend! Things are usually hot and dry here in Utah by this time of year, but we've had the wettest spring on record and it's been driving me crazy! ?⛈??

Sorry we sent it over to ruin your weekend! Things are usually hot and dry here in Utah by this time of year, but we've had the wettest spring on record and it's been driving me crazy! ?⛈??

Never mind, the summers just round the corner then we’ll definitely get more rain??

• Haha
Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
I’ll look around to see what’s for sale for ya? I live about about 400yds to the right of the photo, right on the edge of town?

I wish! i wish .....?

Which part of England is this bro?

actually am planning a trip to England end of the year.. :)

I wish! i wish .....?

Which part of England is this bro?

actually am planning a trip to England end of the year.. :)

Here you go, the arrow shows you my location and the red area is Essex.
I’m a stones throw from London.??9D5880A6-0EAB-4B8C-AD3F-E5CB3B6A80DB.jpeg

Here you go, the arrow shows you my location and the red area is Essex.
I’m a stones throw from London.??

Looks great , always a dream to live by the waters...

Have never been to England, but brought up in a family full of liverpool fc fans.
to date , i myself have supported LFC for almost 35years now. following their every game. :)
A life long dream to visit the holy ground Anfield. most of my family been there.
England, definitely one of must visit place on my bucket list!

By the way, im halfway across the globe, in Asia, singapore .:)

Looks great , always a dream to live by the waters...

Have never been to England, but brought up in a family full of liverpool fc fans.
to date , i myself have supported LFC for almost 35years now. following their every game. :)
A life long dream to visit the holy ground Anfield. most of my family been there.
England, definitely one of must visit place on my bucket list!

By the way, im halfway across the globe, in Asia, singapore .:)

Now that’s a smashing place you live, Singapore. When you come to England, first thing you’ll notice is how cold it is compared to where you are. Bring some jumpers with you?

I’m a valid West Ham fan myself, all my family come from east London hence why West Ham.

Our home ground (football stadium) is where the Olympic Games were held back in 2012, smashing place and very modern.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman