DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lightning Pictures that did not quite make it. : (

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Thought I would wrap this year up with some pictures that just did not make the cut > but I still felt them in my old bones.

Light Frame 4K.jpg

This Tower has been a Lightning Target for the last year, is a magnet for every storm that comes this way.

lighitng 32.jpg

lighitng 40.jpg

lighitng 32.jpg

lighitng 43.jpg
lighitng 57.jpg

Those Half Shutter Frames in between frames can be crazy cool

lighitng runined half 1.jpg
I get a lot of comments that it does not look like its raining, but if I am up in the Sky with one of my drones you can bet its because its raining hard.

This Picture below was taken in one of the Hardest Rains we had this year , as I took a video of how I got this shot , and its not for the Feint of Heart for those
that dont like to see buckets of Rain .

light 4.jpg
lighting 70.jpg
lightning 27.jpg

lightning 25.jpg

lighting 80.jpg
Trying like hell to stay up in the Air , as you see me coming down.

lightning 27.jpg

lighting 80.jpg

I talk a lot about keeping the Drone up in the Air till I almost Reach 0 Percent Battery as by the time I Refresh the action could be over.

To do this you must fight the Force Landing by keeping the stick up at all times, do not let off for a second, this will take practice , but will allow you to sqeeze out everything a Storm has to give and keep you up in the air as long as possible as every Second is 60 Frames that you might catch another mind blowing Bolt.

This is how I got the shots. Geared up with the Mavic 3 Wet Suit I was Fearless.

Night Show starts at 2:15

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain, Capture the Storm , blaze thru the Snow.

2021-11-14_16h07_33.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne