DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Only One Blue Dot

kgreylgrey

Reactions
The Go4 App Sensor Status shows the status of the IMU and the Compass. The IMU screen shows something like:

(blue dot) ACC0 .001 GYRO .002

ACC1 .002 GYRO
The blue dot indicates 'In Use"

My question - Is this normal - only one blue dot. When I first got my Mavic, I thought I saw a blue dot next to ACC0 and ACC1, but I could be mistaken. The same applies to the Compass screen - only 1 blue dot by Compass 1.

Are ACC1, GYRO0, and COMPASS 2 in 'Standby"?

I just checked, only one blue dot for each.

So you have TWO blue dots, one next to ACC0 and one next to ACC1?
No. One for the IMU and one for the compass. If you Google "mavic calibration" and click the Images link you will see many pictures that show only one green dot being displayed.

Mossiback,

Thanks for the clarification. Guess my bird is normal. I'll google "mavic calibration" as I would like to know as much as possible about the settings.

The other day I started getting a quick flashing yellow light (3 yellow flashes, 1 sec dark, 3 yellow flashes ...) while in normal flight. Sometimes the green light would flash, but only to return to the 3 flashing yellow lights. No error messages, never lost control of the Mavic and the Sensors State screen showed both IMU and Compass were all in the green. Tried a variety of things to fix the problem, but the last attempt, re-calibrate the Compass, fixed the issue.

Yea, I've read the manual, V1.8, but mine was dated 2017.09

Still, page 12 is the same. I guess the flight status error was the "Fast alternating red and yellow flashing". But I'd swear it was 3 quick yellow flashes, 1 sec pause, 3 quick yellow flashes, ...

But really, fast multicolored flashing lights on the Mavic and no error message on the Go4 main screen and the Sensors State screen indicates all is well?

Anyway, thanks for your input.

A quick Google search came up with others reporting the 3 yellow flashes and general confusion as to what it means.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes