DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Only place in the world this is possible?!?

Adamisprimal

Reactions
So I just passed my remote pilot license and now I am legal to fly commercially and as far as I could tell when watching an interview with the CEO of the new company I'm going to work for South Africa is the only place in the world that allows for BB loss up to 15 or 20 km and effectively we would be flying in the same type of space and air as the military now I don't know if this is true or not but I am super excited I cannot wait to start what do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: razoraerial
My phone is pretty wonky and was using dictation. Valid point however(^^,)
Granted. I could really hear your excitement through the lines.
On point of topic, I unfortunately cannot elaborate, as I could not find any information except SACAA Part 101 for commercial flying.

Last edited:
And a perfect example of how our spoken speech is different from our written. :)
And how poorly voice recognition software works at times. (Or how expectations are excessive.)
And how voice recognition software must be told how to punctuate.
And how proofing a message before sending is often neglected.

But it's not without humor sometimes. "BB loss up to 15 or 20 km ..." Heck, I can't even find the BBs my old Daisy Red Ryder spits 25 yards across the back yard.

Reactions: Zbip57
So I just passed my remote pilot license and now I am legal to fly commercially and as far as I could tell when watching an interview with the CEO of the new company I'm going to work for South Africa is the only place in the world that allows for BB loss up to 15 or 20 km and effectively we would be flying in the same type of space and air as the military now I don't know if this is true or not but I am super excited I cannot wait to start what do you guys think?
This is permitted in Australia with correct licensing and permissions in place.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82