DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ooops....

inline aerial

Reactions
I was having a little fun playing around with the obstacle avoidance turned off and didn't stop fast enough before hitting some branches on a tree. On the way down my Mavic took a good hit and the light cover on the front left arm popped out and is now lost... anyone know how I can get a replacement?? I've searched around but no luck.

Ask @Thunderdrones. If you try to buy an OEM replacement elsewhere, you'll probably have to buy the entire arm.

Thanks @msinger for the mention.

I just checked and I dont have any of those at the moment. People seem to break the rears alot more than the fronts, so I have fewer front parts.

I was having a little fun playing around with the obstacle avoidance turned off and didn't stop fast enough before hitting some branches on a tree. On the way down my Mavic took a good hit and the light cover on the front left arm popped out and is now lost... anyone know how I can get a replacement?? I've searched around but no luck.

Which country do you live in?

Reactions: krobert291
Last edited:
Thanks Msinger. Yeah. I'm a little frustrated but I'll hang tight. I can't believe i can't find it. It happened almost right in front of me. I'm hoping i can buy just the piece, but we'll see.

Unfortunately no... On the front arms, the red lights have a small clear cover/diffuser. That little peice is gone on left side..

brls5cvytjefrdf2i4bf.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925