DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Opening Restricted Zones

jedimaster43

Reactions
I still need help. I tried to unlock my restricted zone. I tried it both on my computer and iPad. All I get is a message that I need to log into my DJI account. I logged out and logged in, but I keep getting the same message that I need to log in before I can unlock the zone. Does anyone have any ideas. I've spent two hours trying to unlock the zone and all I get is the same message. It did work a week ago without that message.

HELP!!!

Thanks,
Al

Thank you, but that is what I'm trying to do. I do get a message that the zone is unlocked. But when I try to synch the unlocking area in DJI4, I get the message that I haven't signed in to my DJI account, which I have. But I have no problem getting the zone unlocked, I just can't get it to the app or the drone.

Thank you, but that is what I'm trying to do. I do get a message that the zone is unlocked. But when I try to synch the unlocking area in DJI4, I get the message that I haven't signed in to my DJI account, which I have. But I have no problem getting the zone unlocked, I just can't get it to the app or the drone.
i couldnt get it opened on my phone but works well using my pc,try that

Thank you for the input. The problem is not opening the zone. I can do that form my pc or iPad. The problem is that dji go4 won't download the information to the drone. It tells me to sign into my account which I have done several times. dji go4 doesn't seem to recognize that I am signed into dji. The geo software seems to work fine.

Just a shot in the dark here, Is everything updated and running the latest Firmware and latest IOS?

OK. So try this. Log in and change just your password for your DJI Account. Then try to log in again and sync. Just spitballing here.

Reactions: BIGLUG24
Thank you. I seem to have figured it out. After I got the DJI Geo App to open the zone, I tried to get the DJI Go4 app to load it into the drone. Not only did I get strange messages, but when I connect the Go4 app to the drone, it somehow did something to my wifi that caused the signal to give me a "no internet" message. The wifi was there, but the signal coming in was impacted.
This morning, I went on the pc and opened the zone. Then I took the drone and controller with my iPad outside away from the wifi signal and it worked fine. The drone flew perfectly.

I am not sure how downloading the signal from the DJI Geo app would screw up the internet signal and if anyone knows why it worked the way it did, I'd love to know. But I'm just happy it flew. It only took about 3 hours and trying everything.

Thank you again for all of the suggestions.

Al

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syron