DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Operations

chrisamity

Reactions
Hi. Newbie here. Just set up my Mac. However. Are there instructions anywhere on how to get flying? What are all the functions how to turn this thing on? Please be kind. Thanks

Have you read or even searched for the online manual? Have you been watching YouTube videos while waiting for your drone to arrive? Have you looked at the online DJI Go 4 app info? Have you downloaded it? Did you do a search for anything? Have you looked at the forums on this site by topic? Most folks here are kind but you will have to do some studying of the info that is available. Do it before you fly to avoid any problems. Be sure you are in beginner mode to protect your investment in the beginning.

Reactions: chrisamity
Welcome to the forum!

I'm new also and have found several of the links recommended above to be very helpful and informative webpages and videos. Definitely read the manual and DJI GO 4 instructions a couple times, and look at every single menu option in both simulator and before flying particularly the menu option for checking your compass calibrations.

There is also a "Pilots Check-In" are of the forum for new folks that is monitored by some of the admins and helpful folks.

I would also recommend forgetting about trying to do anything with the camera portion of the drone till you've mastered the flying and flight navigation. I've flown mine 4 or 5 times so far (3 batteries each outing) and am still in learning mode as well ... and ignoring the camera still for a few more outings.

Happy Flying.

Reactions: Oconnb910
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR