DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Opinions please

noosaguy

Reactions
I posted this elsewhere but it was largely overlooked. I understand why because the Hyperlapse is awful.

But, that's not the point. I did this for 2 reasons... to test Circle Hyperlapse mode and to check my M2P's stability.
I'm really miffed at this stage because I can't get stable footage. It's been suggested I might have a 'bad one' (M2P). How likely is that?
I'm happy with image quality etc but the stability thing in ongoing.
This was shot in RAW at an altitude of about 60m in lightish wind conditions (15-20 km/h on the ground) Not sure at 60m!

What does calibrating vision sensors achieve? Would calibrating vision sensors improve things?

Last edited:
I've seen some of these that are rock solid, and then some that look like this. I wonder what makes them look like this?

Reactions: noosaguy
I've seen some of these that are rock solid, and then some that look like this. I wonder what makes them look like this?

So have I. But what to do about it?
I (sort of) thought it was something either I was doing wrong or hadn't done.
It's very frustrating and I'm getting a tad annoyed. It would be very useful if someone from DJI monitored these pages and could make a suggestion.

I always presumed the really stable looking hyperlapse footage has been post-processed in Adobe Premier or other similar software.

Edit:
I just googled "hyperlapse post processing" and it seems I was right click below to check this out
Google Link

I always presumed the really stable looking hyperlapse footage has been post-processed in Adobe Premier or other similar software.

Edit:
I just googled "hyperlapse post processing" and it seems I was right click below to check this out
Google Link

Google Link[/QUOTE]
I have FCP and Mercalli (dedicated stabilisation Ap) and they do help but do not get rid of this type of instability. I tried After Effects (7 day trial) and it was better but still didn't fix it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu