DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Oppo R11

OutbackJack

Reactions
Giiday from Awestraya, Downunder
Has anyone any experience with Oppo R11?
It is on the list of Android devices and neither my ZTE T85 and Alcatel tablet are, so I need to buy one for the M2.
Already sold a kidney and lung to buy the drone so looking at the lower end of pricing.

Until I get a phone all i can do is look at it and watch tutorial videos :(

Last edited:
Just becuase your devices are not on DJIs list of devices doesn't mean anything and that they won't work with GO4. Dozens of devices infact 100s that arnt on DJIs list work just fine with GO4. It's a matter of trying them first and see, if they have the processor power and a decent video chip to process the video stream then most will be fine. Many devices that have octa core and good GPUs works just fine. You might just find that if you clean up and delete all unnecessary apps and shut down Un needed processes on your ZTE or Alcatel they may just work fine with GO4.

Just becuase your devices are not on DJIs list of devices doesn't mean anything and that they won't work with GO4. Dozens of devices infact 100s that arnt on DJIs list work just fine with GO4. It's a matter of trying them first and see, if they have the processor power and a decent video chip to process the video stream then most will be fine. Many devices that have octa core and good GPUs works just fine. You might just find that if you clean up and delete all unnecessary apps and shut down Un needed processes on your ZTE or Alcatel they may just work fine with GO4.

I can load the Go 4 on to the T85, but it will not connectlink to the RC - DJi tech said the T85 is not compatible but maybe by the end of the year.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azod.nem