DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Orange County California, looking for local droners

Lreader

Reactions
I would like to find some fellow flyers to work on more sophisticated video shots and in general hanging out. I fly a zoom, an air, a tello, a couple of quads, a mini (soon) and a bunch of rc planes and cars, i am a member of Trabuco flyers rc club and live in orange, anyone want to get together, have a cup of coffee, go flying in the oc area?

Im looking forna friend of mine thats been missing since november 7th. Police haven't been much help and her family is worried she's injured or dead. She has an 8 year old boy at home who just wants his mom. Im trying to get together a bunch of drone pilots with cameras on their drones that are willing to help me search specific areas of where she was last seen, and to be willing to provide me the footage from their drones. If anyone on this forum is willing to help me, please message me immediately! Im looking for pilots in the La Mirada area, Buena Park, Whittier, & L.A. i will provide specific detailed locations if anyone messages me. We are looking for a vehicle and/ or my friend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS