DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order Delays?

KB9Radio

Reactions
I ordered a Mavic Zoom with SC from Dji back on 7/29/19, and haven't heard anything from Dji since. My card was charged out on 8/4 for the purchase, but still no messages. This may be normal since this is my first direct order from dji. Just wondering if this is normal routine for them.

Normal - the waiting is killing ya I bet - in the meantime watch YouTube videos on the product so you can start your baby steps when the quad arrives - baby steps if this is your first drone

Thanks, I will chill for a while:) It isn't my first quad, I do have a couple of Blade drones, including 350 QX2 & 3, but nothing from DJI. Looking forward to this one. I guess I'm just spoiled by the places where you order and get the ship notice an hour later. I'm sure I'll hear something within a week or so.

Depends on where you are, and what sort of shipping is available. I bought my MP Alpine White almost 2 years ago, ordered on weekend, shipped on Monday, arrived on Wednesday. Location Brisbane Australia. My friend who just ordered his DJI FPV system, similar times. DJI used DHL.
Sorry, my experience might drive you crazy since I got mine in about 3 business days... :cool:

Depends on where you are, and what sort of shipping is available. I bought my MP Alpine White almost 2 years ago, ordered on weekend, shipped on Monday, arrived on Wednesday. Location Brisbane Australia. My friend who just ordered his DJI FPV system, similar times. DJI used DHL.
Sorry, my experience might drive you crazy since I got mine in about 3 business days... :cool:
Ray OZ how do you like the white drone - do you find it hard to see on a cloudy day ??

I loved it. It’s unique. But I lost it 6 months ago, when I was on holiday in Sweden and someone stole it from the train.

Ray OZ how do you like the white drone - do you find it hard to see on a cloudy day ??

The drone is so small that you'll lose track of it way before it's out of range of the WiFi controller. Since that's a violation of the VLOS requirement, I suggest to attach a strobe to the aircraft.
I think color has very little influence on the visibility, it's more the size of the aircraft that matters.

Order my M2P on Amazon and got it in 3 days. I heard DJI is out of stock.
I ordered a Mavic Zoom with SC from Dji back on 7/29/19, and haven't heard anything from Dji since. My card was charged out on 8/4 for the purchase, but still no messages. This may be normal since this is my first direct order from dji. Just wondering if this is normal routine for them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf