DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order & Receive Thread

Order Time (from DJI's site): 2017-04-24 16:14:52 (UTC)

Not yet shipped still

Ordered from Advexure on the 24th, confirmed I was in the first batch to be released. I hope to hear from them soon!

My order has been updated to Processing!

Last edited:
I ordered about 1 hour after the announcement. I see a few people have confirmed shipping already with delivery tomorrow over at the DJI community. I contacted support again and they said mine will be shipping on the 20th with 3-5 day delivery.

Let's hope it happens. My Shipping panel still says TBD

I heard a few people saying DJI said they would ship on the 15th, but I've yet to see the shipping

Order Time:2017-04-24 19:12:31 (UTC)
DJI
Not yet shipped, estimated was the 20th. XD

Ordered 2017-04-24 17:23:08 (UTC)
Payment taken the same day by DJI
Still holding at Step 3.

Rob

Please check your status....they just posted that mine are being shipped by FedEx..that was NOT on there earlier tonight....

Shipping Company :
FedEx

Last edited:
If you got your order in 4-24.......
Please check your status....they just posted that mine are being shipped by FedEx..that was NOT on there earlier tonight....
Shipping Company :
FedEx
They did NOT yet post a tracking number...but this info was just added to my purchase...

Order Time: 2017-04-24 19:00:31 (UTC)
Ordered from dji my status has changed to shipped now but no email yet :)

Reactions: Merlin23
Correction on the above, got DJI email that the DHL package is the 3 other items I had in the same order, but no goggles...

Last edited:
Didn't order mine until the 2nd wave (15th May). I was down for a June10th delivery. Just had notification from DPD that it's being delivered on Monday :) Result!!

Reactions: rigor
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat