DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order & Receive Thread

Bummer... Placed mine on 2017-04-24 13:37:51 UTC and still says "pending" on shipping even though payment has been processed...

You would think they'd process it "First In, First Out"... What gives?

Ordered 2017-04-24 17:45:48 (UTC) from the DJI Store.
5/19/17 now shown as shipped (going to Boston, MA USA) no tracking number or carrier info email as of yet....

DJI site not updated, but Per Fed-Ex Delivery manager, label has been created, expected delivery is Tuesday EOB in TX....awesome!

Edit-Noticed the Shipper doesnt look like coming from China...
DJI
5196 PELICAN DR
ATLANTA, GA US 303495943
770 991-2930

Last edited:
Mine shipped. Shipping out from Atlanta to CA

Last edited:
Mine have shipped as well. I don't know when the status changed. Just checked DJI.com to see order status. No email yet with tracking number.

Check Fed-Ex manager in US if you have signed up to see the tracking label # before DJI tells you....Curious that the shipments will be coming from Atlanta vs HK...

Just notified via e-mail from DJI my goggles have shipped....AWESOME!!!!!
and i have tracking #....
Anticipated ship date:

Fri 5/19/2017

TORRANCE, CA US

Scheduled delivery:

Mon 5/22/2017 by end of day

Last edited:
Pre-Ordered (2017-04-24)
Shipped today (2017-05-19) / FedEx Atlanta Georgia
Sched to arrive (2017-05-24) / Montreal, QC
Arrived one day early (2017-05-23) / Flew with Phantom 4 Pro yesterday.

Included a Canadian Government Drone Safety Card.

Payment "approved" since ordering thru this morning / switched to "Pay Confirmed" today.
Still not on the credit card account (pending or posted).

(Mavic Pro sched to arrive 2017-05-26 - so DJI lied (again) about expedited shipping it back as Escalated.)

Last edited:
Check Fed-Ex manager in US if you have signed up to see the tracking label # before DJI tells you....Curious that the shipments will be coming from Atlanta vs HK...

My new P4P was shipped from California in March. For the Goggles they probably hit a 3rd party warehouse during the past week or so from China and have been picked up by FedEx today.

Within 5 minutes at 5:30 Best Buy just switched estimated delivery from 5/22 to release date of 5/30. Just after that I got the tracking number from DJI Online with delivery on 5/25. Shipping from Torrance CA and I am on East Coast. Going to cancel BB

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661