DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order & Receive Thread

Is there anybody who ordered on 4/24 and has not received a shipping notice yet? Mine was placed at 18:56 UTC and still hasn't shipped.

Reactions: Kilrah
Is there anybody who ordered on 4/24 and has not received a shipping notice yet? Mine was placed at 18:56 UTC and still hasn't shipped.
Yep - ordered the 24th and no word on shipping. My payment still shows approved, but not confirmed like a lot of others I see. I'm going to be pissed if they screw this up!

Nothing-- I have chatted with DJI and the story is "We know nothing!" Ordered and payment success on the 24th at 1923 UTC. No tracking number, no email, no change in the store. It is becoming really irritating!

Woohoo changed to shipping this morning. About 6 hours later get FedEx tracking number.

Shipping from Torrance, CA to my house in Tracy, CA. Arrives 4/23 tuesday

Reactions: Merlin23
Yay! Finally got FedEx notification and it's targeted for delivery on the 25th, Thurs.

Earlier today, used the chat function on the DJI Store app and was super-nice to the rep, asking why my order has not shipped yet even though I placed it minutes after it was available, even referring him to this forum...

He said he'll look into it and guaranteed it will ship today.

A few minutes later... Got the shipping notification... :)

As they say, "You catch more bees with honey than vinegar." ;)

Reactions: ckizer
Still waiting to hear from B&H. Order date is 5/1.
Last week they "guaranteed" that it would be shipped by the 22nd. I have my fingers crossed!

Still waiting to hear from B&H. Order date is 5/1.
Last week they "guaranteed" that it would be shipped by the 22nd. I have my fingers crossed!
Did B&H customer service say that? That would be great I ordered mine from them on 4/28

Nothing-- I have chatted with DJI and the story is "We know nothing!" Ordered and payment success on the 24th at 1923 UTC. No tracking number, no email, no change in the store. It is becoming really irritating!

Same here....I ordered at 1934.

Ordered via best buy on 5/8/16 saying "get it buy 5/20/17"
well just received a new email..... We were just informed that the release date for the item listed below (the DJI goggles) has been updated to Tuesday, May 30, 2017.
BUMMER :(

Yep - ordered the 24th and no word on shipping. My payment still shows approved, but not confirmed like a lot of others I see. I'm going to be pissed if they screw this up!
Worth sending an email to onlinesales at dji. I did the same, as I've had some other experience where money was processed within 3 minutes (through Paypal) incl all confirmations by email, and status only showed authorized. I sent them an email and they processed the order right away.

Ordered: 2017-04-24 20:06:27 (UTC)
Also still sitting at "Payment Success" waiting for a shipment notification.

Also ordered 4/24, also at Payment Success but no shipping notification. I contacted them by email so fingers crossed that that helps.

Have you ordered the new DJI Goggles?
If so, please update your details...
  • When did you purchase
  • Where you purchased
  • When you receive them
I missed the first window but got an order confirmed yesterday from DJI (5/15/17). :)
Ordered 2 weeks ago when I got the email it was available.
Still haven't got it and contacted DJI via Chat and was told it won't ship tillJune 10th and they will notify me via email when it does ship.
Evidently they like to get your money first, hold it for about a month and eventually deliver.
Good for them bad for the consumer.

It will be interesting to see which ships and delivers first - DJI Store or Best Buy. I ordered through both. DJI ordered on 4/24 with shipping estimated on 5/20 and Best Buy ordered on 5/8 with delivery estimated for 5/22.
I checked it's not even available to pre-order on Amazon, so I ordered from DJI.

I ordered on 4/24 18:20 UTC and my tracking # says they arrive on 5/24.

Ordered 2017-04-24 16:43:37 (UTC) from store.dji.com. Payed via PayPal.

Got notification that it had shipped from Georgia on Friday and would be delivered on Monday the 22nd.

Goggles just arrived early via FedEx here in Southern Georgia.

Pretty excited! Feel like a little kid on Christmas Day again. Charging up all my batteries now. I wish I had changed them sooner.

Really impressed with the packaging and the goggles.

Josh

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400