DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order & Receive Thread

Ordered 4/26 via B&H Photo. They are closed today, so hopefully I'll see a update from them tomorrow!

My order: 2017-04-24 17:22:52 (UTC)

No ship yet. Guess it's not FIFO, as I've seen several orders placed after mine that have shipped already.

I ordered on the 24th and still waiting. DJI said I should get notification today

My order: 2017-04-24 17:22:52 (UTC)

No ship yet. Guess it's not FIFO, as I've seen several orders placed after mine that have shipped already.
Same here. Nothing from DJI- the store or email. My order: 2017-04-24 19:23:41 (UTC)

Well, I finally got a reply from DJI online sales. They said- "Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
No worry please, we are arranging the shipment for DJI Goggles in order sequence, and we don't ship on weekends.
your order will be arranged soon, tracking will be sent to you by mail when updated, thanks for your patience and time." That would be all good if people who ordered after did not already have shipping info- so Those of us who ordered on the 24th and should have been in the first group of shipments just may be SOOL as posted in an earlier reply. I guess it is just time to let it go and wait to see what excuses they come up with on Monday. Obviously I should probably not play any lottery numbers this week with the way some of us are having such "good" luck at having no luck.

Well, I finally got a reply from DJI online sales. They said- "Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
No worry please, we are arranging the shipment for DJI Goggles in order sequence, and we don't ship on weekends.
your order will be arranged soon, tracking will be sent to you by mail when updated, thanks for your patience and time." That would be all good if people who ordered after did not already have shipping info- so Those of us who ordered on the 24th and should have been in the first group of shipments just may be SOOL as posted in an earlier reply. I guess it is just time to let it go and wait to see what excuses they come up with on Monday. Obviously I should probably not play any lottery numbers this week with the way some of us are having such "good" luck at having no luck.

I also ordered on 4/24, and contacted DJI after seeing that some who had ordered after me were getting their shipping notifications. This was the response tonight:

"Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
Sorry for the inconvenience. All the Goggles' orders will be ship out according to payment sequence. If there is any update from the warehouse team, I will let you know at the first time. Thank you for your kindly waiting, your good patience will be highly appreciated.

Thank you for supporting DJI.
For more information, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Your generous support has always been our motive to improve.
Wish you have a nice day.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store"

I bolded the ******** part. Oh well....I wouldnt expect them to say anything else.

I also ordered on 4/24, and contacted DJI after seeing that some who had ordered after me were getting their shipping notifications. This was the response tonight:

"Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
Sorry for the inconvenience. All the Goggles' orders will be ship out according to payment sequence. If there is any update from the warehouse team, I will let you know at the first time. Thank you for your kindly waiting, your good patience will be highly appreciated.

Thank you for supporting DJI.
For more information, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Your generous support has always been our motive to improve.
Wish you have a nice day.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store"

I bolded the ******** part. Oh well....I wouldnt expect them to say anything else.

How did you pay for your goggles? PayPal or credit card? Or?

I think I used PayPal. My DJI order says "Online payment" and that the payment status was "Authorized."
Thanks..I was just wondering...with the Spark coming out and ordering directly thru DJI..I was just trying to figure out the best way to "get in line"...if you use a cc..it looks like they wait until the company has issued their $$ before they put you in line...with PayPal it should be instantaneous if it's tied into your debit card and not a credit card..(?). It also appears that the goggles are being shipped from numerous locations...I've counted four shipping cities so far...

Ordered 2017-04-24 16:43:37 (UTC) from store.dji.com. Payed via PayPal.

Got notification that it had shipped from Georgia on Friday and would be delivered on Monday the 22nd.

Goggles just arrived early via FedEx here in Southern Georgia.

Pretty excited! Feel like a little kid on Christmas Day again. Charging up all my batteries now. I wish I had changed them sooner.

Really impressed with the packaging and the goggles.

Josh

And how are they???

Mine will be here on Tuesday. Already at my town's local FedEx facility. Maybe they will come a day early.

Have you ordered the new DJI Goggles?
If so, please update your details...
  • When did you purchase
  • Where you purchased
  • When you receive them
I missed the first window but got an order confirmed yesterday from DJI (5/15/17). :)
mavic-3.png
I ordered from dji.com store the day they opened up for sale sometime last month and they show to be delivered on 5/23.

Paypal takes longer to process; hence the potential earlier orders later sipping conundrum. You have one additional transaction, one additional financial institution involved compared to just using a credit card.

I ordered on May 15 direct from DJI. I paid using PayPal and my credit card company immediately texted a foreign transaction attempt, which I approved. Within an hour I got a payment confirmed from DJI and an expected ship date of June 10.

I'm just hoping that the second batch that I'm part of ships on-time like the first batch.

I think mine will be here early also . Tracking states the 24th but they are already showing up at the hub 45 miles away so maybe tomorrow !!!

Still no shipping Status or Email.
Ordered from DJI 4/24 at 17:35 UTC with CC
In the U.S.
I actually contacted the pre-sales department on 4/22 when heard they would be available extremely soon. I asked if I could pre-order them. They put me in line for a response, then my response was "held" Sent an email with a link in order to purchase at 17:01 UTC that day. I thought I had some secret link and might have been the first to order, but quickly found out everyone was talking about the pre-order opening 2 hours earlier. Now I'm still waiting for a shipping status. Took a week of vacation to work on stuff around the house. Was hoping this would be a highlight to my vacation. With my luck, they won't arrive for another 2 weeks. :(

Ordered on 15th of May, said it was due to ship around 10th of June (DJI Store).

Has been shipped from uk last week on friday the 19th !!!!!
Due to be delivered in Paris wednesday the 24th, but hopefully tomorrow since DHL is always conservative regarding the delay.

Yeppeeeeeee

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead