DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered this Friday, shipping next Monday (Norway)

djorgen

Reactions
Hi all.

So I've been lurking on this forum for a few months - basically since it was created.

Originally I had an order in for a Fly More combo, but the retailer pushed back the ship date again and again (this is not news to anyone here of course...), so ended up cancelling the order. I started looking at other potential drones, like the Phantom 3 Standard/Adv/Pro, which are amazing tech for the money, but I always kind of thought about the Mavic - having all of the tech in such a small and sexy package is pretty hard to beat.

Anyways, here in Norway there has been very few Mavics being sent to customers. So I've basically been watching the different stores to see if any opportunities came up. And yesterday it did; an online retailer suddenly had the Mavic Pro IN STOCK! So I quickly got an order in, had a chat with the customer service guys, and they confirmed that they received two Mavics from DJI, and I had gotten the last one. It's sold out again now.

So yeah - next week I'll be a proud owner of a Mavic!! :D :D AWESOME! I've seen hundreds of Mavic vids (feels like it anyho), read all the reviews, and compared it to the Phantoms... And yeah I'm ready for it. Before I had a Phantom FC40, that crashed, so it will be quite a step up - basically from a Phantom 1 to a 6/7th generation DJI quad. :) Exciting!!!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum djorgen :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22