DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordering from DJI website

lrdj88fan

Reactions
Can anyone tell me how long it takes for delivery of a mavic once its ordered from the DJI website?

I see they are $899 now!
The site shows them in stock to ship within 1 business day.
I have ordered items several times from the site and they usually ship them the next day.
That part of their customer service seems to me much smoother!

Everything I've ordered from DJI from parts to both my P3A and Mavic Pro, if in stock and once payment has been confirmed, took less than a week. Have placed at least 10+ orders with them since 10/2015. No Issues.

Sorry, I live in California, USA. Like msinger said. My P3A after payment conformation to 5 days to get here from China.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how long it takes for delivery of a mavic once its ordered from the DJI website?
It really depends on where you live and what you're ordering.

The product page in the DJI Store will list the current wait time for shipping. For example, the Mavic Pro is showing it'll ship after 1 business day on the Mavic Pro product page. After your order ships, it'll likely take 3 - 5 business days to arrive in most locations. For me in the US, orders from the DJI Store normally arrive in 2-4 business days. It all depends on whether they are shipped from China or within the US (China shipments come quicker for some reason).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mojusound