DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordering from this website?

thecommodore

Reactions
Just been on the scout for decent deals on the mavic air / spark. Came across this website: Latest and Hot Branded Personal Gadgets, Cosmetics and Skin Care Online Shop | KuickBuy UK I'm guessing they are one of those shipping from around the world type websites and was wondering if anyone from the UK had tried one of those websites? They all seem to have the best deals but some of them have mixed reviews about shipping being crap etc...

Was going to order with CC so i'm protected against fraud etc.. but just wanted your opinions on the matter

Maplin are going bust, they were selling Mavic Air £538, MPP Flymore £1021 a couple of weeks ago.

Personally, Argos / Amazon / etc - buy from anywhere that has a no-quibble exchange or refund policy mate.

Maplin are going bust, they were selling Mavic Air £538, MPP Flymore £1021 a couple of weeks ago.

Personally, Argos / Amazon / etc - buy from anywhere that has a no-quibble exchange or refund policy mate.

Unfortunately i missed it! went online saw the deal but they were out of stock. £900+ is just a bit out of reach at the mo. Well not out of reach just not how much i'm willing to spend

I just got my Mavic Air from very.co.uk. They have a voucher for new customers at the minute that gets 10% off your first order. You need to buy with buy now pay 12 months option, but you can pay the entire amount in 1 go if you want.

I looked at a few of the import websites as like you say they are quite a bit cheaper. I nearly went with eglobal central, but was put off by this as I believe DJI will not honour the warranty on grey imports.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Always a concern :(

Just to add to this, Quidco are offering 7% cashback to new VERY customers too, so you've a potential 17% saving there!

Cant believe I didnt check Quidco! Got mine for £692, so taking another 7% off that would have taken it to £643. Not a bad price really. Plus the Buy now pay 12 months on Very is Interest free, so as long as you pay the balance in 12 months there is no interest which is cool.

Agree about the Warranty. I shouldnt matter where the item is purchased from. As long as its a genuine item, and activated correctly the warranty should be honoured. I couldnt find a definitive answer as to wether it would be honoured or not but didnt want to take the risk with such an expensive item, that has such potential to go wrong. I would probably take the risk on other items.

The very page on quidco states “less than 8 months” so I wouldn’t count on it any time soon :(

Agreed, they do take bloody ages.

But if you go the interest free route on Very, you'll get paid out of quidco before you need to pay Very :D

Erm.... check Ts & Cs naturally, I'm only speculating here!

bought mine from John Lewis/Waitrose click and collect because they guarantee it for two years. If price is key, I've read of some using Tommy or Toby electronics, based in Hong Kong but seem legit and reliable, and so long as it all goes well as it seems to have done for some here, great buy. Search the thread Where did you buy yours?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial