DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Original 2017 Ocusync Air system - where to source in 2022

sooties

Reactions
I am trying to track down the original Ocusync Air system for use with the original white DJI Goggles. Everything that seems to be out there right now is all for the new FPV Goggles.

Does anyone know of a good way to either search for them, maybe I a just not putting in the correct wording, or source them in general.

They do not seem to be readily available like the drones of that era.

Much thanks and if anyone has a unit they are sitting on I may be interested. Looking to get into the Acro scene and just can't take the static ridden view they have.

The various occusync systems are part of the drone workings themselves, individual to whatever models the original version, or versions afterwards came with.
It’s not a stand alone item like the DJI digital Air system for FPV use, or any sort of model you care to place one on.
You probably know that with many DJI drone models you can set up a cable connect, though you can’t run a usual device screen and goggles same time like you can with cable-less M1P / MPP, M2.

Last edited:
Hi, thought this was what you were after, but these were compatible with the RE goggles I think.

Everywhere out of stock, like the white and RE goggles, DJI took a great product and made it obsolete :/

Everywhere out of stock, like the white and RE goggles, DJI took a great product and made it obsolete :/
Well they replaced it with something much better like most other things, the FPV goggles and the units that work with them are significantly better...
I'd expect the original Ocusync system would have been a very low volume product (have 2 units myself, so does a friend).

I was on the fence about a sale I saw on a site that had the original RE googles a MP1P and the original Air system. Really kicking myself for not just getting it as it sold. I will just keep my eyes pealed. I am sure the new version is much better for sure. In fact if they end up really having a mini version of the DJI FPV system I'll just jump on it. Since I own the original goggles and have been thinking of building an FPV 5" I wanted to see if anyone had resources. Overall not a huge priority just would be nice. The one thing I do know is the newer FPV goggles don't have the same view, being a smaller "screen" which doesn't appeal to me very much but resolution and latency is much better overall with the new system. If I am brave I did find the air system being sold by alibaba but honestly not sure I put much faith in getting it.

I’ll trade you ;)

I am probably going to end up with one of the DJI FPV offerings eventually. Hopefully they will make a smaller Spark/Mini sided version of their FPV drone and I’ll jump on that. I am going to keep my eye out in the mean time. $100-$150 I’d bite on the old system. 500 to 600 is a bit hard to do just to get into the updated goggles alone. Will keep my eyes out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun