DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

original RC1 with the built in screen

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
hi fellow flyers just to let you know ,there is a new firmware update for the original RC1 ,that works with quite a few different drones in the DJI line up using the O3 transmission system
also along with the firmware update there was a small fly app update ,from 1.13.10 to 1.13.11 ,

Thanks for sharing!

hi fellow flyers just to let you know ,there is a new firmware update for the original RC1 ,that works with quite a few different drones in the DJI line up using the O3 transmission system
also along with the firmware update there was a small fly app update ,from 1.13.10 to 1.13.11 ,
I'm confused OMM. (easy enough these days). I thought the fly app was up at version 1. 15. plus now??

sorry for any confusion the original RC1 with the built in screen has never been the same fly app number as the later RC2 versions for quite some time now the new version of the RC1 firmware is 1.03.1800 and along with this update the fly app was also updated from 1.13.10 to 1.13.11 as i said in my OP

sorry for any confusion the original RC1 with the built in screen has never been the same fly app number as the later RC2 versions for quite some time now the new version of the RC1 firmware is 1.03.1800 and along with this update the fly app was also updated from 1.13.10 to 1.13.11 as i said in my OP
Sorry OMM, I mistakenly thought of the original RC-N1. Growing old is something to put up with but the alternative is not desired.

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PolKrestof