DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Original vs Low noite props - Non comprehensive review

I made this video in a very simple way as I saw many fantastic reviews on youtube talking about the props, showing the difference in decibel etc.
But for a vulgar person as I'm
13_2x.gif
saying that there's an improvement of -4db means nothing to my ears!
So I tried to made a side by side comparison to show what is the difference to everybody ears, without any fancy tool, a simple iphone 7 that can sense the same way my ears can hear the noise of my Mavic.

All the public information nowadays is against drones so my need is to have the most silent drone in order to avoid to attract the people attention... I found these 20$ propellers a great accessory for my Mavic.

A bit of an odd question: Is it just me and my Mavic....However with new Low Noise original 8331 props, I seem to have issues when folding the back arms with the props on, and trying to pack the mavic in its original bag,It seems as due to the shape of the props they cause some strain on the back arms when the arms are folded and the props folded as well .

Attachments

• IMG_20171013_183709.jpg
    IMG_20171013_183709.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 37
Thanks for the comparo. I was actually toying with just trying to trim the tips of stock props, but your vid disabused me of that notion - the rpms on the new props were about 60 lower. So, there's more than just a difference in the tips. I would imagine that the lower prop speed contributes as well. Funny how some of these "non-comprehensive review(s)" offer up some useful bits of info.

Reactions: Baldo81
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters