DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Osmo Mobile 3

Manty

Reactions
Can anyone explain how to transfer photos and videos to my desktop (in simple terms!)from my osmo. I am using Mimo app. Have searched on utube and google but nothing seems to work!!

Thanks in advance

sorry should have said , using android phone

Can anyone explain how to transfer photos and videos to my desktop (in simple terms!)from my osmo. I am using Mimo app. Have searched on utube and google but nothing seems to work!!

Thanks in advance
I use the cloud from my phone and then just pull them up on the desktop.

Thanks in advance
I have both the Osmo Mobile 2 and just bought the OM4. In the Osmo Mobile two, I Air Dropped the images from the iPhone

Thanks in advance
I had a Osmo Mobile 2 and I had to transfer the photos through the DJI Go app. It was cumbersome. Now I have the OM4 and the videos and the images are stored on my actual iPhone and are easily transferred from the Osmo Mobile 4 through the Mimo app to the pictures in the phone. From the phone, they are easily AIR DROPPED to my iMAC. not sure if air drop works on a PC but I doubt it. Air Drop has saved my life with this feature. View attachment 123080View attachment 123080

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair