DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Osmo Pocket - activatio issue

William Stinessen

Reactions
To day I bought a Osmo Pocket (OP) in a local store (Norway), but it failed to activate. Back to the store, - they failed too. Money was returned. Went to another store, asked them to activate the OP before paying. They also failed. No deal, - obviously.

I see on the net that this problem has been observed by a number of people, especially back in 2018. But I have not seen any recent description of similar experiences, and their solutions. Anyone here who can be of help? Much appreciated.

(I am using a Huawei Honor 8 phone.)

To day I bought a Osmo Pocket (OP) in a local store (Norway), but it failed to activate. Back to the store, - they failed too. Money was returned. Went to another store, asked them to activate the OP before paying. They also failed. No deal, - obviously.

I see on the net that this problem has been observed by a number of people, especially back in 2018. But I have not seen any recent description of similar experiences, and their solutions. Anyone here who can be of help? Much appreciated.

(I am using a Huawei Honor 8 phone.)
It took me 2 days to activate.. incredibly frustrating process.! I also use a Huawei phone, but will b reverting to Samsung in 18 months time when contract ends..

Thanks guys. If you haven't done so already, make sure you join the community at OsmoPilots.com. Lots of great discussions happening there...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa