DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Osmos mobile users ?

samd012

Reactions
I am trying to use an Osmo mobile with an IPhone 7+.when I have the unit on but not recording I can change camera view with three trigger clicks. When I am recording video this feature does not work. Is that how yours works?

Yep, mine does the same, normal. You are recording, suppose great view, then change, that ruin the footage.

They make such great products and then do things like this o_O

My son, an Avionics Tech in the Air Force has an Osmo. He researched before buying and would not use an Iphone with the Osmo due to conflicts with the image stabilization in the Iphone which can't be turned off. I have a Huawei phone with my Osmo 2 and have had no problems.

I may be wrong but I think the posts above are misleading. I don’t think the triple click will reverse the camera while videoing no matter what make of phone. Also the iPhone works best with the osmo mobile 2. Some camera settings are not available on an android platform. Not sure what setting it is but I recall a guy talking about it on one of the many YouTube videos I’ve watched while learning about the osmo mobile 2.

Reactions: StubbornSwiss
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121