DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Our Westward trip...

MavicFlyer2

Premium Pilot
Reactions
We had our grandchildren from Washington here over the 4th of July and took them back home to Washington. We did a little extra vacationing on our way back (2 weeks) and went to Glacier National and Yellowstone (west side) for the Hot springs. I brought the Mavic 2 Pro and a few camcorders and camera's and have had some time as of late to do this video. We're hooked on the west and the Rockies now !

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

very nice!

I like it! Very scenic - Smooth flying - Music fit real well.
Glad you got to spend time with the Grandchildren.

Thank you gentlemen !

We had our grandchildren from Washington here over the 4th of July and took them back home to Washington. We did a little extra vacationing on our way back (2 weeks) and went to Glacier National and Yellowstone (west side) for the Hot springs. I brought the Mavic 2 Pro and a few camcorders and camera's and have had some time as of late to do this video. We're hooked on the west and the Rockies now !

I'm originally from the east coast and first experienced the west side of the country 40 years ago. I fell in love with the west. We now live in Colorado at 8200ft MSL with views of the Rockies from our house and couldn't be happier. Great video, I just wish it was longer!

I'm originally from the east coast and first experienced the west side of the country 40 years ago. I fell in love with the west. We now live in Colorado at 8200ft MSL with views of the Rockies from our house and couldn't be happier. Great video, I just wish it wa

I'm originally from the east coast and first experienced the west side of the country 40 years ago. I fell in love with the west. We now live in Colorado at 8200ft MSL with views of the Rockies from our house and couldn't be happier. Great video, I just wish it was longer!
I'm sorry, we were heading to Whitefish Montana on that day. We took the ski lift up to the very top of Big Mountain to the summit and it was amazing. If I'm right the summit is almost 7, 000 feet.
I'll be doing more video's of our time out there and I'm envious of you. We might move and be joining you in 5 years as we both will be retired then.

Last edited:
Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
This video isn't anything done with the drone, just some photo's and handheld camcorders. I wanted to post it as a follow-up of the other video I had posted. It does have some altitude but with my feet still on the ground...lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikair3