DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Over doing it

Rattydude77

Reactions
What I carry with my mavic zoom I have the fly more combo with the smart controller plus I added a Lilliput 7inch monitor mounted on a light weight tripod a set of Epson moverio BT35E glasses I dont want to forget the flight log book every thing has it's own case then I pack it away in a Lowepro backpack so let's see what you guys and gals carry

Attachments

• 15816386200761405770109376857210.jpg
    15816386200761405770109376857210.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 86
do you take lots of cases with you on holiday ,you are certainly not traveling light nice kit though

Reactions: Gindra
I admire your commitment! I generally ignore any hassles for something I love to do too! I have everything in a case that I can grab and go so I carry it just about everywhere, always ready to fly.
It gets no better when the wife loves flying here mavic pro 2 as much as me so there's no hassle just spending time together she says

• Love
Reactions: Gindra
It gets no better when the wife loves flying here mavic pro 2 as much as me so there's no hassle just spending time together she says
My wife loves me flying the drone and taking videos of the family, but is to afraid to fly it even with all the features. I love using it to take videos of my daughter. Wish they had home videos like that when I was growing up!

That’s not to much @Rattydude77 . I keep the
whole back seat full.
F3CC574E-4FF3-4022-B27A-E5ECFD93A351.jpeg And fly from inside.
58138F08-0A56-47FB-AFB0-B849CF69F80D.jpeg No matter where I stop.
Always have my 5 year old VO with me and it might just hit us to stop and wet a line. ?
A3CE96C3-CAB8-40BA-9148-CA64BFA9BCAF.jpeg

I havent flown from inside my truck yet no problems doing so might have to try it since the snow hit I flown 3.4 times in the last 2to3months and I'm inching to get out there.
7D0D86AC-F601-43B0-AFDB-9F8CF839FF03.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rattydude77
@dirkclod that's pretty cool! now go stand out in the cold like the rest of us LOL.
Getting lazy bro ?
I do a lot when doing something that I got to be around stuff
to beable to watch the drone. I just did that for a thread where they were saying you couldn’t. Did one where they said you could take off from a vehice. Was all I did in my 90 GMC from the bed. Would do precision landings in it.
And it was all steel. This Ford I cant though. Is Aluminum .
Go figure.

Reactions: mereflyer
Better yet... come to Arizona where temps are milder and subjects are good.
View attachment 93978
Hitchhiked across Arizona in the late 70’s and was summer.
over 100 during the day then sun goes down and temp drop 50 degrees. . Me to old now so will just stay here in this wet
and let the webs between my toes finish growing. ?
Now we might ought to get back on topic before I have to warn myself. ?

Now we might ought to get back on topic before I have to warn myself. ?
HA! "me, getting back on topic" All my gear is with my bird in the same storage case, I don't think traveling would be an issue. the OP, has a lot of gear "more than I do" but when its all for pleasure then it does not ever seem like a problem to tote around.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+