DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Paintshop Pro with Zoom.

Otisangb

Reactions
I was wondering if anyone is using Corel Paintshop Pro with their pictures from the zoom.. I know there is high end stuff subscription stuff out there but it's not for me. The concern I have is they don't list the mavic zoom on their supported raw camera list but have other dji drones listed. In my searches I have come across lens correction factors but am not at the point of understanding that yet.

I was wondering if anyone is using Corel Paintshop Pro with their pictures from the zoom.. I know there is high end stuff subscription stuff out there but it's not for me. The concern I have is they don't list the mavic zoom on their supported raw camera list but have other dji drones listed. In my searches I have come across lens correction factors but am not at the point of understanding that yet.
If it supports DNG it’ll work why wouldn’t you just try it?

Reactions: Otisangb
If it supports DNG it’ll work why wouldn’t you just try it
My free trial expired when I got busy with work so never got a chance to use it. Maybe I can uninstall it an download another 30 day trial. It doesn't help that I don't know how to use it.

My free trial expired when I got busy with work so never got a chance to use it. Maybe I can uninstall it an download another 30 day trial. It doesn't help that I don't know how to use it.
Darktable is free.

Reactions: Otisangb

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM