DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Palm Bay Florida

Hi all. I live in Vero and sometimes fly with a club in Sebastian. I don't mind driving a bit to get together with others to fly around Vero, Sebastian, or Palmbay. I have a MP and awaiting MA this week.I I am hoping to try out the Sebastian inlet soon, and there are plenty of beach areas to fly around in Vero. Would love to know if anyone is flying in these areas this coming weekend .
-Subhash

I also live in Port St. John, I just recently purchased the Mavic Pro a month ago. Trying to get any flight time I can. Still have only 1 battery and no filter yet Booo haha.

Hello, I to live in Port St. John. I own a few drones myself and am always looking to fly with others. I have an Inspire 1, 2 Phantom 3 Standards, one set up for long range. A Phantom 3 Pro, a Phantom 4 Pro+, 2 Sparks and a Tello. Also some toy quads.
It’s pretty boring, flying by myself but would absolutely love to find others to fly with locally.
I’ve done some long range flights over in Fay Lake, heading East toward the highway intersections which is pretty fun. Just let me know if anyone is up to flying this weekend. I’m free Saturday, Sunday and Monday, June 16,17,18.

TimH64, I am in Melbourne, and the Mavic pilots I usually fly with are in Palm Bay and Viera. We have had 4 Mavics flying simultaneously at Palm Bay Regional Park, and two of them have Sparks and Phantom 4's as well. Let me know if you want to meet up with us next week (weekends are pretty busy) and we'll hook you up ;o)
Dave
Hi still flying your drones? I’m from Palm Bay.

Hi all. I live in Vero and sometimes fly with a club in Sebastian. I don't mind driving a bit to get together with others to fly around Vero, Sebastian, or Palmbay. I have a MP and awaiting MA this week.I I am hoping to try out the Sebastian inlet soon, and there are plenty of beach areas to fly around in Vero. Would love to know if anyone is flying in these areas this coming weekend .
-Subhash
Let me know when you fly your drone.

Let me know when you fly your drone.
Caballete007 and Kerichokid -- We have a group of 4-5 Mavic Pilots who fly just about anywhere within 60 miles of Palm Bay. Normally we fly during the week, since we are all retired, and places we like to fly (like Palm Bay Regional Park, Vero Beachside, Sebastian, and south beaches) are crowded on weekends. We coordinate with cellphones, since some are not Forum members, so if you's like to hook up with us, send me your contact info at 321-505-5811 and I will forward it to the group ;o) Our last flying expedition was on the shores of Lake Marian, over near YeeHaw Junction, and I can share a link to our groups photos and Mavic videos if you wish ;o)
Dave

Reactions: Caballete007
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S