DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pano Mode Behavior

Vadar007

Reactions
So was testing out the Pano modes today and had a question. When doing a vertical pano shot, I center on the object of interest and the MP takes series of pictures with the subject in the center. When I try a horizontal pano shoot. The gimbal moves from the subject highlighted (30 degree incline) and seems to go to level position then starts taking the series of photos so the subject is either at the bottom of the pano or out of view. Is this how it's expected to work? Do I have to have the subject at level with the gimbal camera when it's at level position to have it be in the center of the pano shot? Also, while vertical pano takes three shots, the horizontal pano seems to take a lot more shots.

I have the exact same issue/question about this! I can either shoot the 9 shot pano completely leveled horizontally or 90 degrees downwards, no way to choose the center of the pano.

I have the exact same issue/question about this! I can either shoot the 9 shot pano completely leveled horizontally or 90 degrees downwards, no way to choose the center of the pano.

Hmm, so if I point the gimbal all the way down, does it create a pano with that point as the center of the image, especially using Spherical mode?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memotec