DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pano mode is not available

BlkLion27

Reactions
I cant find panaramic mode in the photo settings. The only option is single shot.. Is there an update or something i have to do..

Hello thank you so much for a response.. When i go to the main menu. I don't have any of those options.. No hdr, hyperburst.. I have the smart controller.. I will take a photo and show you

I cant find panaramic mode in the photo settings. The only option is single shot.. Is there an update or something i have to do..

Two buttons will get you there.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the rain and float on water.
Screenshot 08-30-2020 13.51.02.jpg

Hello thank you so much for a response.. When i go to the main menu. I don't have any of those options.. No hdr, hyperburst.. I have the smart controller.. I will take a photo and show you

Could be the version of DJI Go4 you are using, have you updated to the latest one 4.3.37

Have you got an SD card in the drone ?

It also might have something to do with image format setting of Jpeg and Raw, try changing this to Jpeg only

Last edited:
Reactions: BlkLion27
Have you got an SD card in the drone ?

It also might have something to do with image format setting of Jpeg and Raw, try changing this to Jpeg only
I don't have a sd card in it.. Ok i will try settings it to Jpeg settings.. Thank you so much.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aidiophilifix