DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pano-sphere Problem

Hyperkinesis

Reactions
Hi
I try to take 360 pics. Using the pano sphere the problem is when DJI go stich the photo have some blurry area and out of line it happens every time

Attachments

• 79921F2F-A2FF-4566-BAB4-1FD2149EEC0A.png
    79921F2F-A2FF-4566-BAB4-1FD2149EEC0A.png
    8.6 MB · Views: 20
Hi
I try to take 360 pics. Using the pano sphere the problem is when DJI go stich the photo have some blurry area and out of line it happens every time

Sorry to say but the result looks horrible.
But since I never worked with the DJI photo software it can be a program or a operator error.

I have made a lot of panos, also 3-sixties and in all cases Lightroom performs perfectly.
For the best performance shoot in the raw/dng-format. In that case the autocorrection works much better even as the exposure values differ between the shots.
The latest cc-version of LR can even autofill the white edges of a pano.

Ton

Last edited:
So I have had the same issue but this evening was looking through my google photo account and noticed something. Since I have messed with the 360 photos trying to figure out what the deal was I knew immediately I was looking at one of them that was in my auto backup. Except it had the curved arrow in the top right corner. I clicked on it and there it was! Could turn the image and see everything just like one would expect. Sadly I can’t find a way to load it anywhere else and have the same results. 2A9C0566-89CF-42A5-9BCF-359FEB77598C.jpeg

So I have had the same issue but this evening was looking through my google photo account and noticed something. Since I have messed with the 360 photos trying to figure out what the deal was I knew immediately I was looking at one of them that was in my auto backup. Except it had the curved arrow in the top right corner. I clicked on it and there it was! Could turn the image and see everything just like one would expect. Sadly I can’t find a way to load it anywhere else and have the same results. View attachment 96976
Try Kuula for posting spherical photos for free. You can then share them with friends with a link, like this one I made.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas