DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pano stitch error

Numero 5

Reactions
Hi, I've successfully upgraded to latest firmware 1.4.1.0 and upgraded also DJI Go (android) and everything seems to work without issues, except the pano sphere mode, drone takes all the pictures required and says that the panoramic is successful, but when I try to see it in the preview I get the "pano stitch error"

Could you help me please?

You can always use a PC or Mac, with programs like Autopano Giga, PTGui, or others to do the stitching. The more complex the details are in your pano, especially if there are some low-lying clouds, you can/will get stitching errors. The two programs I listed above have the ability to show you the anchor points between bad stitches, allowing you to fix them.

I had this issue also seems like you are running Android from the error that you are explaining DJI go 4 actually put out another update in the Play Store about 2 days ago it's a small update but it fix the error check and see if you have an update

Reactions: Numero 5
I had this issue also seems like you are running Android from the error that you are explaining DJI go 4 actually put out another update in the Play Store about 2 days ago it's a small update but it fix the error check and see if you have an update
I'll check that, thank you very much!

No problem

Had the same issue yesterday. All stitch fine in the app except the sphere. Here is a couple ways to do it until they fix it:

Reactions: Numero 5
Also wind and pano's dont go together. Even 5 mph winds. Especially with sphere. Ever since the little update for DJI go 4 few days ago everything has been running great

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cht6688