DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Panorama am I being dense

Niklars

Reactions
I've updated to the latest firmware & have just taken some test captures in pano mode - I thought (being a bloke so probably didn't read it properly) that they were auto stitched within the Mavic but can only see the selection of individual files. Any tips greatly received!

After you select the type of Panorama, Sphere, 180, Wide Angle or Vertical, look at your camera settings in bottom right corner. Tap "Format" and select "none" - You can also choose JPEG and RAW - Since your question indicates you only want the stitched photo this will not give you the finished JPEG plus a folder full of separate (26 in the case of sphere) photos in either Jpeg (default) or RAW (for higher resolution manual stitching on your PC) Trust me the stitched photo is there but your not finding it easily with the individual photos in the same location.

Later you can add the individual photos back from this menu if you like, but for now you will ONLY have the stitched product

Reactions: Brian I
If I remember correctly (MP2 and Go4App)
when you (1)select the photo type JPG + Raw and (2)Pano mode, there is also an option to (3)save the original pano.
If you select the save the original pano the pano jpg is stored in the 100MEDIA folder with other photos and videoes.
The actual individual files are stored in a numbered sub-folder of the PANORAMA.
I guess MP3 will be the same?

Reactions: vsasolutions
BlairlAir and Fizzbang are correct. Assuming you're using M2 and Go4 app you should find 26 stills (360 deg) in a PANORAMA folder and the stitched photo (larger than the other jpegs) in the 100MEDIA folder.

I've updated to the latest firmware & have just taken some test captures in pano mode - I thought (being a bloke so probably didn't read it properly) that they were auto stitched within the Mavic but can only see the selection of individual files. Any tips greatly received!
I went out to shoot two panos the other day. Here is what I downloaded to my desk top from from SD card.

Hope this explains it. There is a separate folder for the stitched panos and another folder for the 26 RAW files.

Dale
Miami
Panorama files from two  pano studies.jpg

Steps 1 Open DCIM on SD Card
2 Individual Files in Panorama
3 Stitched Pano's are in 100Media already to view
Hope this helps

Attachments

• Image 3-2-22 at 10.05.jpg
    Image 3-2-22 at 10.05.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Image 3-2-22 at 10.06.jpg