DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Panorama software and stitching...

Lewberry6

Reactions
Hello,

Just wondering what software you lot use for the MP2 360 panoramas.

I know the drone stitches them for you but I have found the exposures are never quite right leaving obvious outlines of the individual images.

Any software/ workflow tips for manually stitching the RAW image files into a 360 photo? Tried lightroom but it died with all the raw files and I couldn’t seem to get the end result out as 360 sphere image. Also the exposure differences were also still there.

Thanks

I merge the RAWs to pano in LR, use this to adjust develop settings, copy to all individual RAWs, export them as JPG, then load them in Microsoft ICE for stitching. Then load the result in Photoshop and fill the sky.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
I merge the RAWs to pano in LR, use this to adjust develop settings, copy to all individual RAWs, export them as JPG, then load them in Microsoft ICE for stitching. Then load the result in Photoshop and fill the sky.

Thanks, I’ll have a look at ICE

Hello,

Just wondering what software you lot use for the MP2 360 panoramas.

I know the drone stitches them for you but I have found the exposures are never quite right leaving obvious outlines of the individual images.

Any software/ workflow tips for manually stitching the RAW image files into a 360 photo? Tried lightroom but it died with all the raw files and I couldn’t seem to get the end result out as 360 sphere image. Also the exposure differences were also still there.

Thanks

I've managed to get some 360 and 180 panos in LR but it's not consistent.

But the resulting DNG pano files are as big as 847 MBs. Now where would you even upload them?

Google Photos has "no limits" on storage but they compress the files you upload.

I've tried exporting some of the panos as JPGs, very small and Google Photos says "can't copy or upload file."

I can upload the JPGs that the M2P produces and the 360 looks fine, though if you zoom in, the details don't look so clean.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78