DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Panorama Stiching M3

Fire377

Reactions
Just a short one What software are you using to stitch panorama together. TIA

I know of Microsoft ICE (image composite editor) its not maintained anymore.. but you can find it online via google search.. and its free..

I used Lightroom Classic CC, Photoshop CC (I think its feature is called „Photomerge“) or PTgui.

Because of my editing process being mostly in Lightroom, I mostly just stick to that.

Last edited:
I use Adobe’s Camera Raw. I’m not sure that there are differences between the functionality of stitching in Camera Raw before going into Photoshop or Lightroom versus stitching later once in the main applications. However, I find the interface a bit nicer in CR and I like the ability to save the stitched image as a *.dng file before going on to other edits.

Howard

I don't have an M3 but for simple panos or quick results I will use Lightroom or Photoshop. For complex panos or difficult to stitch panos, I use PTGui Pro. PTGui Pro is expensive but is worth it if you stitch lots of panos.

Chris

PTGui Pro 12.9....I have tried other software but in the end was willing to pay for PTGUI Pro due to its intuitive interface and excellent results.

Reactions: Howard70
It will stitch. 360 Virtual Tours made easy. Create. Edit. Share => Kuula is an example. I shoot in panorama on the mavic and the upload 25 files and processing starting automatically. Although I believe a 2:1 H/W format is required.
Are you saying Kuula will take your unstitched image files, stitch them for you into a 360 degree equirectangular pano in 2:1 format then host them on their site.

I have a free Kuula account but I have always stitched my panos beforehand, then converted them to 2:1 ratio before posting.

Chris

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121