DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Parachute Recovery and Flight Termination System for the DJI Mavic 3

• Thread starter Deleted member 154956
  • Start date
I don't understand why this would be so expensive. I purchased two recovery systems for my Mavic 3 Cine from Flyfire. I just checked and they are currently $361, each. I felt they were inexpensive enough to have a back-up for long operating situations where I couldn't be waiting to recharge a depleted unit. Manti 3 Plus Drone Parachute DJI Mavic Series
The Flyfire is not Transport Canada compliant for thr Mavic 3 Cine you cannot fly over people with it in Canada, where you appear to be based.

The only compliant parachute for your drone here is made by ParaZero.

As stated in 2022 I was one of the first to have one of these, but the DRIFT was the downfall for me and had a pretty good scare as my flight started over the River and tree but when I engaged the bot , drifted on to the highway. Be interesting to see how they solved the winds.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water,

Sadly you are correct and thanks for alerting me to this. At the time I purchased these units it was because they were certified on the Transport Canada list of drones. Unfortunately it appears they have been removed.

Reactions: rjwmorrell
Sadly you are correct and thanks for alerting me to this. At the time I purchased these units it was because they were certified on the Transport Canada list of drones. Unfortunately it appears they have been removed.
That's so odd. Perhaps reach out to TC and ask what happened? They're usually pretty responsive, every time I've emailed they've gotten back to me fairly quickly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluffman2