DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pardon the interruption....Battery firmware update

Chagito85

Reactions
Maybe yall can help me. I guess my search results didnt find what i was looking for. But i know the drone needs updating. This is done through the dji app. However how does the RC get updated? How do the batteries get updated? I have been searching for this. Can anyone please help? Do all my (3) batteries have to be updated?
Thanks
Alex

Maybe yall can help me. I guess my search results didnt find what i was looking for. But i know the drone needs updating. This is done through the dji app. However how does the RC get updated? How do the batteries get updated? I have been searching for this. Can anyone please help? Do all my (3) batteries have to be updated?
Thanks
Alex
The AC, the remote and the batteries get updated through the DJI Go app. For each battery you connect, the update process will continue automatically. You may also use the DJI Assistant.

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
If you see a software version mismatch, it is likely that the battery is not up to date. Tell the firmware to update, and it will take care of it. I had to do that to one of my batteries when I got it. If there is no message, you should be good to go.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga