DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Park in City Center, Singapore

rwarrior

Reactions
HI mates, here's a clip of a small park right in the city center. First morning was too overcast, but second time was better. Hope you enjoy it, and apologies for me taking liberty with Mr.Nolan's idea from Inception..
Cheers!
Ranjit

Absolutely fabulous. Took me right out of a grey cold day here in the UK into a beautiful City beautifully presented by the drone and your skills. Thanks for another uplifting piece of work.

Reactions: rwarrior
Absolutely fabulous. Took me right out of a grey cold day here in the UK into a beautiful City beautifully presented by the drone and your skills. Thanks for another uplifting piece of work.
Hey twickers14, glad you enjoyed it, and I appreciate your kind comments. Admittedly, it was a challenge to inject some interesting views to a very limited site, hence my resorting to the Inception-style mirror effect..haha
Glad it worked....at least for you...
As always, thanks for your encouraging feedback!
Stay safe and healthy,
Cheers!
Ranjit

Reactions: twickers14
Wow, that city is HUGE. Special effects, very cool!
Hi Rchawks, thanks for the positive comments, much appreciated.
And yeah, the special effects were a first for me, glad that it worked.
Cheers, and fly safe!
Ranjit

Hey twickers14, glad you enjoyed it, and I appreciate your kind comments. Admittedly, it was a challenge to inject some interesting views to a very limited site, hence my resorting to the Inception-style mirror effect..haha
Glad it worked....at least for you...
As always, thanks for your encouraging feedback!
Stay safe and healthy,
Cheers!
Ranjit
My pleasure. Can I ask which editing platform you used to achieve the mirror effect?

My pleasure. Can I ask which editing platform you used to achieve the mirror effect?
Hi mate, I use Animotica for Windows (Animotica is an easy-to-use Video Editor for Windows 10)
The "pro" version (without watermark, and no limits) is all of $16 (lifetime).
I decided on Animotica after trying Shotcut, Openshot, VSDC, kden live, all of which I found to be having more than I really needed, and also having a steeper learning curve compared to Animotica.
Recently I've been trying VideoProc Vlogger (https://www.videoproc.com/video-editing-software/), which is free and has a lot of good features, but I'm having issues with the preview not synching with the timeline. Hope they can resolve it cos I really want it to work; in the meantime Animotica does fine for me.
Hope this helps.
Cheers!
Ranjit

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue