DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Parrot Anafi Release Date 7/2/2018

QuadKid

Reactions
Parrots Latest and greatest, Pre-orders available now. I have been a DJI user for years and this one got my attention. Cool features, good price point, very quiet. Here are a couple of reviews.

No sure about this no NFZ thing. It's bad enough some don't even read the manual before they fly, they sure won't check if the area is safe to fly before they take off. I know having NFZ may be problematic for some people, but at least DJI is trying to do the responsible thing by working it airports and authorities. I think first, they might try to ban drones that doesn't have NFZ restrictions built-in, which is near impossible. So the next best thing is just banning drones altogether.

No sure about this no NFZ thing. It's bad enough some don't even read the manual before they fly, they sure won't check if the area is safe to fly before they take off. I know having NFZ may be problematic for some people, but at least DJI is trying to do the responsible thing by working it airports and authorities. I think first, they might try to ban drones that doesn't have NFZ restrictions built-in, which is near impossible. So the next best thing is just banning drones altogether.
drones are already banned in europe. lol

btw, they deleted the Anafi thread in DJI Forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki