DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Parrot Bepob 2 better than the Spark

Yes, that they do. Connected via USB to the remote.

There is no regular USB on the Spark RC. Only micro. So I need a micro to micro USB cable to get it to work? Can you back up that claim with any video, or source? I've not found anyone to get it to work yet. I'd like to make sure it's possible before I get that random *** cable.

Well, I own Bebop 2 longer than Mavic and since the latter is a precious flying camera for me, the former is just flying fun. With Skycontroller 2 in package, once tweaked Bebop can be pretty crazy flyer without fear of serious money loss in case of crash - you can buy spare parts cheap and replace them on your own with basic tools and minimum skills.

Reactions: Derlisz
Well, I own Bebop 2 longer than Mavic and since the latter is a precious flying camera for me, the former is just flying fun. With Skycontroller 2 in package, once tweaked Bebop can be pretty crazy flyer without fear of serious money loss in case of crash - you can buy spare parts cheap and replace them on your own with basic tools and minimum skills.
I 100% agree

How? Wireless? micro usb to micro usb?
otg-cable-jpg.151

Reactions: royalhghnss
I've seen the Bebop 2 FPV package on sale as cheap as $460 and it's currently at $500 at a number of places. A heck of a deal at that price.

I had the first bebop and it sucked could only be in the air for five minutes compared to the 11 they use to claim, and had a bunch of connection issues. That was the first bebop, have not used the 2, but I think the spark materials and technology are far better than the bebop and have not had an issue with it.

I had the first bebop and it sucked could only be in the air for five minutes compared to the 11 they use to claim, and had a bunch of connection issues. That was the first bebop, have not used the 2, but I think the spark materials and technology are far better than the bebop and have not had an issue with it.
I too had the 1st Beebop and it sucked. My initial point was to compare what you get for the entire BeeBop 2 package to what you don't get with the Spark basic package. Also, I never remember my BeeBop 1 having ANY WIFI issues.

Reactions: Alexpode
Why not use the Litchi app? You can grab a pair of cheap VR Goggles $10.00 and be able to fly FPV? I use it all the time and really like it.

Why not use the Litchi app? You can grab a pair of cheap VR Goggles $10.00 and be able to fly FPV? I use it all the time and really like it.
Doubt Litchi would work with Spark, besides that we were just comparing the cost of the basic Spark vs. cost of Beebop 2 package.

No, but probably should start a thread about this discussion if there isn't one already. I have Mavic Pro not Autel but for the price it certainly appears to have lots going for it. I am on second Mavic and the camera is worse then the first one, which is why I sent it back. My $150 cell phone takes better pictures. Many have experienced issues with Mavic camera quality. Other than camera it's a great drone, just hope you are lucky purchaser who gets a camera that has no focus tilt plane issue, caused by sensor misalignment
Autel has better camera than Mavic, also removable and upgradeable.

I have owned the Bebop 2 and the disco wing
both fly very well and handle the wind very well
the 1080 video is average at best
the biggest problem with both is the ****** crappy laggy dropout live video feed and control feed
I modified my skycontroller and skycontroller 2 which improved the range but not the dropouts and lag

Dont BOTHER !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya