DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Parrot Bepob 2 better than the Spark

No, but probably should start a thread about this discussion if there isn't one already. I have Mavic Pro not Autel but for the price it certainly appears to have lots going for it. I am on second Mavic and the camera is worse then the first one, which is why I sent it back. My $150 cell phone takes better pictures. Many have experienced issues with Mavic camera quality. Other than camera it's a great drone, just hope you are lucky purchaser who gets a camera that has no focus tilt plane issue, caused by sensor misalignment
Autel has better camera than Mavic, also removable and upgradeable.
I think Mavic's selling point isn't the best camera but portability. Thera are loads of drones with better camera than Mavic pro. Also in know the pain of having wait for the Mavic to get replace but don't accept a faulty one. I was lucky to get a good camera on my replacement Mavic. I quite liked the bebop. Image quality in anything other than low light was good. It was very stable and not deformed like someone claimed. The only evidence of image straightening was aliasing on straight lines. I could use PlayStation 3 controller and £20 wifi repeater to get a range of 3km. I had one faulty bebop, but than I had one faulty Mavic as well.

I've got s Mavic - still having a great blast with it. But I've ordered the Spark (flymore combo) mainly for indoors / holidays (STILL nervous about taking my Mavic to certain countries!) / family gatherings. The Spark has some great features I'm looking for, including the intelligent flight modes which will hopefully capture our walks around foreign coastal paths, or even those at home. A 'selfie' without a controller, whilst sat atop a cliff, would be fun. The Mavic will be my 'lets go fly' drone, the Spark will be for instant fun. And yes, I've obviously got too much money, but it's MY money. And I've tried a BeBop - not a touch on the Mavic so doubt it'll stack up too well against the Spark - which has obstacle avoidance, palm control, 2 km range, etc. Each to their own...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke