DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part 107 Logging Data Base - FREE

Melakor

Reactions
Hey Part 107 pilots. Just passed on Friday 2/12/21. Course I took, RemotePilot101.com was excellent. Highly recommend.
One of the items the course recommended was fairly comprehensive logs. While note required yet, they likely will be soon.
So after a brief search, I decided to create a quick and simple database with Mementos (free Android and Windows App). It covers things such as the project operation name, description, auto grabs your location, tracks operation time (not flight time - that is tracked in the app), has a preflight check list, keeps a table of your drones, weight, FAA ID #, etc. It helps the commercial pilot be focused on safety by allowing them to copy and paste METARS, Sectional Charts, be specific about cloud height and obstacles. I put up a quick you-tube on how to download Mementos and the database template and then show you what it does. It is completely customizable and if I ever start doing professional work, I might make some automated updates. Otherwise check it out and if you like - use and customize away.
You tube link:

Safe flying.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Melakor.

Congratulations on the passing of the Part 107 and thanks for your gift to the Forum.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world. Congratulations on passing your 107.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys