DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part 107

Campin123

Reactions
Yeah, I passed the part 107 test this morning with an 88%. Takeaways are, test was a bit harder than anticipated, slow down and read the question twice. Read all of the answers carefully, if you are not sure of the answer, discard the obvious wrong answer and select from the two remaining.

I was surprised by the number of questions concerning CRM, know the airspace inside and out. There were three to four questions on metars, know how to read them. You must know how to find airports and obstacles on a sectional chart.

Best of luck to those studying for the test.
Regards

Last edited:
You passed! Congrats toyou

Now don’t let that be the end of your studies. Continue to brush up on the various rules and regulations. Strive to be the best Remote Pilot you can be.

R,
Jeffrey

Reactions: BigAl07
Yeah, I passed the part 107 test this morning with an 88%. Takeaways are, test was a bit harder than anticipated, slow down and read the question twice. Read all of the answers carefully, if you are not sure of the answer, discard the obvious wrong answer and select from the two remaining.

I was surprised by the number of questions concerning CRM, know the airspace inside and out. There were three to four questions on metars, know how to read them. You must know how to find airports and obstacles on a sectional chart.

Best of luck to those studying for the test.
Regards
Congratulations and Happy Flying???

Agree 100%.
I recently started manned pilot ground school. My son-in-law is a private pilot and has three planes. He has encouraged me to do this for some time.

Having access to his planes leaves no excuse to put this off.

Best regards
What study methods did you use?
download the Remote Pilot-Small Unmanned Aitcraft Systems study guide. FAA-G-8082-22. This is really all you need to pass, I also watched Tony Northup on YouTube, his video is great.

Definitely read the FAA study guide, I had questions on the test that Northup’s video did not cover.

Good luck

Reactions: Byrdman
Yikes...what is CRM? I've been studying for the last few days and i'm halfway through the material, but i haven't seen anything on CRM. Congrats BTW!

Lawyer Rupprecht’s online test is as good as an indicator as the other relevant 107 tests on line. The big question that is not found on any test is “How confident are you?” If you can answer that in a positive manner, then by all means take the test. Also, as with the other free tests online, be sure to give a thanks to the site owner. Good luck on your test! Feel good in yourself and do well on the test!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman