DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part behind gimbal broke, can I fix it myself?

You guys need to save yourself from these headaches and contact THUNDERDONES on this site..he is an approved vendor..and can help you out...he will tell you if he has the part..or he can fix it for you...he just fixed my Mavic...and his service was awesome...and very reasonable...

I would think you are correct but I did choose to go the other way and keep my original Mavic, then I will always know its history, I recently had to replace the gimbal plate for about $20 US instead of paying about $300 for the repair, if there is anything I cannot fix I will take it to my local drone shop for repair and I still get to keep my original Mavic, but that is just my opinion, my crash was my own fault, pressed RTH and did not realize there were some tree branches above my Mavic.

Pleased that you are happy with your choice.

BTW your name (kiteboarder) suggests you are into kite boarding, you would sure get some good footage from that sport.

I don't think that DJI would reveal if the unit is refurbished or new, but then I could be wrong.
Hey there I'm new to this Same situation RTH and a tree. I have picture from camera but seems there is no power at all to gimbal. Totally unresponsive. I also get warning aircraft motor overloaded check if gimbal clamp is removed which ofcourse it is. Any suggestions ?

Hey there I'm new to this Same situation RTH and a tree. I have picture from camera but seems there is no power at all to gimbal. Totally unresponsive. I also get warning aircraft motor overloaded check if gimbal clamp is removed which ofcourse it is. Any suggestions ?

probably need a new ribbon cable.
I bought one for $12 from ali express

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR