DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part exchange

That would cost you MORE and its actually not really that Doable and impossable for a 4.
Sell the Mini and purchase a Pro or 4.

Cafguy... I think you may not be familiar with the British terminology of "Part exchange" and therefore misunderstanding what is being asked here.

Part exchange means that you have an item A but want item B. Your item A is a lower model and costs less than item B. Rather than selling item A you want to find a place that will accept your item A as a part exchange for your wanted item B. So you give in your item A and then pay a little added cash to the shop or person willing to enter into this transaction, in order to be rid of item A and now the proud owner of item B, all be it without your item A now and a little less cash in your pocket, due to the purchase transaction.

Reactions: Cafguy
Cafguy... I think you may not be familiar with the British terminology of "Part exchange" and therefore misunderstanding what is being asked here.

Part exchange means that you have an item A but want item B. Your item A is a lower model and costs less than item B. Rather than selling item A you want to find a place that will accept your item A as a part exchange for your wanted item B. So you give in your item A and then pay a little added cash to the shop or person willing to enter into this transaction, in order to be rid of item A and now the proud owner of item B, all be it without your item A now and a little less cash in your pocket, due to the purchase transaction.
LOL Sorry cdumb American at heart..... lol

Reactions: Cymruflyer
Generally referred to as "Trade-in" here, usually in reference to autos, but I don't know anywhere in the US that does this with drones.

Hi there I'm wanting to part exchange my mini 3 for a mini pro 3 or 4 is there anywhere that does a part exchange?
Try mpb.com. They are a used camera equipment site that will quote to buy your drone and sell second hand ones. They pay for postage to send yours in very a courier, had some good service over the years. Have recently traded my dslr for a DJI mini 3 and loving the new experience.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cam3n