DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Parts I don't need.

thebyrd420

Reactions
I sent my mavic Pro Platinum to DJI. I recently crashed it broke one of the legs off the front and the camera will at any moment just act like it's trying to reboot but I can still see through it I can still fly the Drone GPS still works everything still works except I can't control the camera from the controller I watched a video where this guy had almost exactly the same troubles as me he sent his drone in and got a bill for $277 I send my drone in and I get a bill for $388 where they want to replace every piece of plastic on the Drone the camera the gimbal all of this still work and that day I saw that DJ I was going to discontinue the pro Platinum now I feel that they are cramming parts that I don't need up my butt so they don't sit on their shelves in all honesty I should not have bought this drone it's way too expensive but I wanted one for yearsI should have got it insured I should have got the DJI care refresh I know all this I just feel like they screwing me are there any other companies that fix these or is it hard to put in a new camera

DJI doesnot care what you think.! they realy don't
........................................................... Thats how much business they have.!
Bend over and take it or take your business elsewhere.!
if you think I'm joking........ Tell them you think their repair estimate is to expensive

I get alot of valuable information from this forum
and patronize the vendors that contribute to this board
.......cR

Reactions: Former Member

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711