DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PDF manual for Litchi ?

RoboticTundra

Reactions
Is there a PDF manual for Litchi? The only thing I can find is their multi-page click until your fingers hurt thing on their help section that can't be read offline.

Is there a PDF manual for Litchi? The only thing I can find is their multi-page click until your fingers hurt thing on their help section that can't be read offline.
Apologies for interrupting in this thread but I've gone thru quite a few options and I figure someone on this thread will be able to answer my question. I have a pair of cheap goggles requiring Litchi for FPV flying. I cannot find a IOS Lightning to micro USB cable longer than a a foot (1') long. Does anyone know where I can find a four(4') foot lightning to micro USB cable? No adapters, just straight up lighting to Micro usb. Everyone is selling lightning to usb-c which I tried with an adapter. None of the adapters I found for the usb-c side would fit in the recessed plug on the controller and the adapter I got for the lightnig side wouldn't fit into the phone holder of the goggles. Any insight as to where I can find this ellusive cable would be very appreciated. Do I have to get one custom made?

Thnx,
VK

Does anyone know where I can find a four(4') foot lightning to micro USB cable?

I searched myself but could not find one online. You might want to start a separate thread on General Discussions, because many forum members have favorite cabling vendors that may have what you’re seeking.

See if this works.

LITCHI MANUAL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki